Saturday, October 22, 2011

This morning waking up was tough. The past 9 months I've woken up every Saturday with projects for the wedding, playlists needing to be made, and flows that need to be fine tuned all by 945a before I leave to teach. I couldn't wake up...I had so much time on my hands. I enjoyed my toast with homemade jam from the wedding, tweaked my sculpt playlist and jumped in the car. I was late to the studio and the flow of students walking in was slow...I kept waiting for my tea to wake me up. I still hadn't thought of my flow...at 1025 huge influx and 5 minutes later I am walking into a class with 37 pairs of eyes staring up at me smiling. I decided we were going with the full body sculpt flow. Opened the quote book and well it said it all...October 22: "The greatest avoidance strategy is I don't have time...Everyone has the same amount of time everyday. Resolve to make choices today that allow you to feel more spacious about time in your life"

How often we go through our days thinking I wish I just had another hour - I am guilty of that! Slow down and just enjoy! Happy Saturday- find time just for you this weekend even if it is an hour yoga class!


No comments:

Post a Comment