Monday, October 24, 2011

Skinny Jeans - In Color

A few years ago when skinny jeans came out I had a love hate relationship with them...now they are my best friend and the easiest way I have found to make myself look thinner than I am (who doesn't love magic jeans like that). This Fall skinny jeans in bright colors, fall colors, cords, etc are all the rave. Anthropologie has J Brand (and if you have ever tried a pair of J Brand regular denim it must have been love at first fit with you as well). Luckily I have a gift card to Anthro as I will be buying a pair or two. The first pair will be orange as a tribute to my Clemson Tigers who are now ranked 5th in the BCS! And don't forget to pair a wild top with your colored denim - no need to wear a matchy matchy top...try a geometric in a totally different color.

 www.anthropologie.com

Happy Monday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment