Thursday, October 20, 2011

Four and Half Days Later

Who is counting :) On day 2 someone asked what my "husband" does for a living. I turned my head as I didn't realize the question was directed at me!

On Day 3 the realization that the planning and the anticipation of the day hit me that it was over. What now? What next? Can I have a do over? I don't regret one minute (maybe the nerves as I was walking down the aisle with my daddy and willing myself not to cry that I could barely look up). 

I had spent the last 9.5 months reading wedding blogs and creating my "I Do" Pinterest board. I was physically at work but I was not working unless you call wedding planning really working. First day back into the office I was done with my job within 4 hours...so what did I do...I went back on to every wedding site blog I had followed. I realized that I had my dream wedding, I wouldn't have changed it and I am drawn to the same things as before. But I refuse to stop following. If you are planning a wedding - call me I would love to help.


I taught 10 classes on top of my job the week before the wedding and this past Tuesday ended up with a 102 degree fever and now I am frantically looking for coverage this week! Plus Jill and I did our share of adho mukha svavasana at the wedding! (No I don't regret that either :))

No comments:

Post a Comment